Get Fit at ÏãåúÖ±²¥!
Build and maintain a healthy and active lifestyle at one or all of ÏãåúÖ±²¥'s workout facilities. Our main facility, the Mollohan Fitness Center, is located in the Mollohan Campus Community Center on the ground floor. The Fitness Center was updated with all new equipment in 2018. It has a contemporary and upbeat atmosphere, which gives the campus community a welcome environment to enhance their overall wellbeing.
The cardio area is composed of Precor treadmills, cross-trainers, stair climbers and lifecycles. The strength training area is composed of Precor selectorized equipment and includes a training wall. A variety of group exercise classes are offered in the Group Fitness Studio.
Closed on ÏãåúÖ±²¥ holidays and major federal/state holidays.
- Mollohan Fitness Center
Mollohan Fitness Center
Alan B. Mollohan Campus Community Center lower level
- New free weights in 2023
- Precor cardio and fitness equipment
- Queenax Functional Fitness Frame - "The Wall"
- New Smart TV Group Fitness Studio - pull up your own workout!
- Try Circuit Workout Center - A GREAT 30 minute workout
- Equipment includes: boxing gloves, kettlebells, core-strengthening balls, TRX bands, and dumbbells
Day Time Monday - Friday: Ìý7 AM - 8 PM Saturday: Ìý11 AM - 2 PM Sunday: Ìý°ä±ô´Ç²õ±ð»å
Cost:ÌýEntrance to the pool is free for those with a ÏãåúÖ±²¥ÌýID or Fitness Center Membership.ÌýCommunity cost for swimming or Aquatic Fitness classes is $3 per person. Children 3 & under are free.
- 35 laps (70 lengths) = 1 mile
- 25-yard heated tile pool
- 10â€™ deep end and four lap lanes
- Access Pool through Locker Rooms on main level
- Available for Pool Parties and rental
Open Swim Hours
Day Time Monday, Wednesday, Friday: Ìý11 AM - 1 PM & 4 PM - 7 PM Tuesday, Thursday 7 AM - 9 AM; 4 PM - 7 PM Sunday: 12 PM - 3 PM
Class Date/Time Aqua Rock Wednesday, 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
The ÏãåúÖ±²¥ÌýPool is not closed, unless indicated, for fitness classes, lessons, or pool parties and is open for others to use during these times
- Lilly Gymnasium
The Lilly Gym is located in the Health and P.E. building on ÏãåúÖ±²¥'s main campus above the pool. This gymnasium is the former house of ÏãåúÖ±²¥ÌýPioneer basketball and volleyball.
Gymnasium dedicated to Jesse R. Lilly, Jr., former Athletic Director, Coach, and Teacher.
- 18 laps = 1 mile
- Shuffleboard courts
- Equipment available to check out from Staff Attendant
Day Time Basketball Shooting Tuesday, 7 PM - 9 PM
Thursday, 2 PM - 4 PM
Ping Pong Wednesday, 4 PM - 5 PM
- Please sign in with Staff Attendant on duty
- Only use during open hours
Membership Category Eligible for Membership Price ÏãåúÖ±²¥ÌýIndividual Students, Faculty, Staff, Aramark Free ÏãåúÖ±²¥ÌýFamily or Corporate Group (5 minimum) Students, Faculty, Staff, Graduates, Retirees, Aramark + Immediate Family $60/six months Community Ìý $20/month Department of Corrections Ìý $30/6 wks
Community Family Individual + Immediate Family $30/month Day Rate Access to all Fitness Centers - including Group Fitness Classes $3
- All members and visitors must check in with the attendant on duty.
- All members and visitors must fill out a Membership form.
- Proper workout attire must be worn.
- Please wipe feet before entering.
- Disturbances and excessive noise will not be tolerated.
- Music selections must not contain profanity or offensive lyrics.
- Leave all bags and unused belongings in a cubby hole or locker.
- Users are responsible for cleaning weights and equipment after use.
- Tobacco related products are prohibited.
Director, Aquatics and Recreation
Fitness Center, Alan B. Mollohan Campus Community CenterÌý